Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mexican Auto Insurance


A few years ago, I got pretty heavily involved in the Minuteman Project. A quasi-military organization designed to keep filthy immigrants from taking our jobs? Where do I sign up? I went to California to personally discuss my options with founder Jim Gilchrist. What a hot piece of man-meat that guy is. I got so wet.

So anyway, I signed up and was immediately dispatched to southern Arizona. I don't know why. I told them I hated Mexicans but they sent me to the border anyway. Perhaps I misunderstood what they do. They told me to hang out down there in that oppressive fucking heat and call the INS if I saw hoards of spics crossing the desert. BOOOORING. I decided to go all maverick on their ass. I gassed up the old minivan and headed into Mexico proper. I had to stop and buy Mexican insurance though. Can you believe it? Those cocksuckers don't recognize our coverage. God I hate them so much. Anyway, I bought it and drove into this two crap town called Sonoyta or some such shit. There, I hung out by the border on the Mexican side and yelled "boogity boogity boo" to any brownies that appeared inclined to cross the border. This operation was a success. I've written Gilchrist to suggest this be his primary course of action going forward.

No comments: