Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jack in the Box


I've been getting a lot of mail lately. Not email. I'm not down with this shit. You send Schiavo a fucking letter in the post or I don't respond. Anyway, the bulk of it seems to be saying how awful I am, how they want to pull the plug on me and so forth. Whatever. I can take it you miserable fucking cunts. What I can't take? This vile slander that I'm always negative. I like lots of things. Just not minorities. They're generally very dirty people and can't be trusted.

I do like this Jack in the Box though. Some call it Jack in the Crack, but I don't fully understand that reference. They sell these two tacos for a buck there that I swear must be made out of cat meat. You just can't replicate that texture. This is the finest cat meat you'll ever have though. Trust me.

No comments: