Monday, February 9, 2009

Movie Night - Batman Begins

So I do watch things other than balloons you know. What, do you think I'm retarded? Fattened up on the shoe leather and spent condoms they pass off as food at Chipotle, I'm not very hungry. Also, I'm down a foot because I gnawed it off and the replacement from China isn't here yet. Sure, the foot will probably be bound and disfigured, but its a foot all the same. I don't ask questions. Anyway, I decided to stay in and watch a movie. On Demand all the way for me. Video store clerks are usually shiftless vampire wannabe college kids.

I don't know what possessed me, but I watched this movie about a dude who dresses up like a bat. Apparently its pretty popular. I'd never heard of it. I figured it was a comedy. Nah.

First, the guy is in China or something. They all look the same to me, but I call them Chinese anyway. He gets in a fight and then this really faggy looking dude comes into the prison. I thought we were in for some gay sex, but no such luck. He goes and trains as a ninja. Fucking stupid right?

It gets worse. Turns out this dude is a whiny brat billionaire. Oh my god, I wanted to punch him right there, but it wouldn't be christian. He has wood for this DA, but she's played by that girl who bore Tom Cruise's child. She's always looked like a downs syndrome patient to me, so I don't see the appeal.

Lots of shit happens, but the queer from the beginning comes back and tries to gas the city. I guess he was supposed to be a terrorist, but he wasn't even wearing a fucking rag on his head! Can you believe it? I couldn't. Anyway, the bat stops him and saves the city.

All in all, it was pretty stupid, but it kept my mind of cock for a couple hours so I'm going to give it three poorly resized photos of me out of four.

No comments: