Monday, September 29, 2008

Wendys


At one point, my parents decided I should get married. They hoped it would cure me of my slutiness and my lesbian streak. I was just experimenting though. They found this guy Michael. He always looked like he wanted to pull the plug on me, but I wasn't plugged into anything at the time so I couldn't figure that out. I married him, but not before I gangbanged the local high school track team.

We had to get married in Albuquerque. Now I've been to some awful places in my day, but Albuquerque has to take the cake. Keep in mind I grew up in Florida. Thats how terrible it was. There were indians everywhere. They're all drunks. Its disgusting. Where is John Wayne when you need him? To get my mind off of things, my folks took me to Wendys. Wendys was my favorite restaurant as a kid.

The fucking Christian protesters followed me there. They've been following me all my life. I hate them all so much. I hope they all get AIDS through unprotected anal sex.

No comments: